29.3.13

Vegan Peanut Butter Carrot Puppy Biscuits

My friend Courtney and I made a very large batch of vegan peanut butter carrot puppy biscuits (as seen here) tonight.  I don't own food processor or even a box grater so we just kept the carrots chopped up.  I think the carrots finely shredded would have helped out when we mixed all the ingredients together but it still worked out in the end.  Also, I don't own a rolling pin either so we improvised with a bottle of my very classy balsamic vinaigrette.

Dog Treats

The ingredients call for:

  • 5 cups flour
  • 3 cups rolled oats
  • 2-1/4 cups water
  • 5 large carrots, finely shredded
  • 2/3 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup applesauce
  • Cute cookie cutters
  • A dog

Most of you may already have these ingredients in your pantry. Bake them for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees. They're super quick, easy and pretty fun to make.

Ava loved the treats.  Peanut loved the treats.  Courtney and I loved the treats.  We spent most of the time eating the batter after dipping it in peanut butter.  We're probably gross.

Puppy, cats and human approved.

No comments:

Post a Comment