2.11.12

Easter Egg Fridays

I'm a bit in denial that we are currently in the middle of fall. The weather has been consistently been in the low 50/60s yet I'm still running around acting like the clouds will burn off. I am, of course, wearing heavy duty coats when outsides but that is besides the point. I just want what all the Californian women have. I want to frolic year-long in summer dresses.

If I want to look like an Easter egg then I should get to look like an Easter egg!


Ladakh dress from Nasty Gal // Hinge Pumps from Nordstroms // Dorkiness from my Momma

Also, don't miss my Chrome Niko Camera Bag Giveaway!


13 comments:

  1. Love the dress, obsessed with the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the dress!! It fits you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dress and cute cat!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome look; absolutely love the dress! Also, your cat is too precious!

    xx
    The Style Chapters
    http://thestylechapters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wildly magically time of the year. Denial,yes! Whenever I am home, I keep the front door open to enjoy the sound of the rain, the fresh moist air, even though it's not exactly warm, I can take it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that. Thank you stopping by, Tom. I miss you!

      Delete
  6. It's totally worth being cold if you get to wear that dress! You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete