4.10.12

DAILY OUTFIT

Crisp Autumn air is the best.  Today was just perfect.  It wasn't cold enough to wear a jacket but also not warm enough to be hot in my beanie/scarf.  It was sunny but with that idealistic cool Fall breeze.  I'd surely leave my wanderlust behind if Fall, Winter and Spring where always like this in Portland.  Instead, according to this source, we get four months of very rainy weather, four months of 50-50 rainy days, and four months of very dry weather.  As a Native Oregonian, I feel like we get at least nine months of rain. two months of warm weather and one month of full sunshine.

I'll just keep dreamin' of sleeping in a hammock at the edge of the world.

Anyways, enough ranting.  I threw this on to run errands across town, look for winter clothes and to hang out with my darling Lauren.    


Beanie: Nixon | Shirt: Forever 21 | Pants: Nabbed at a Naked Lady Party | Shoes: Lulus.com

xo


15 comments:

  1. i love this - all of your rings are so pretty and the colros are perfect on you

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I would do anything for a cool fall breeze right now!
    Here in San Diego we're still hitting triple digits on some days :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, I'm usually ALL for hot weather. I just am accepting these cool breezes because we're still around 70 degrees daily and that's pretty unheard of. It's usually pouring and in the 60s by now.

      Delete
  3. Great casual outfit! Love your manicure and accessories! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty!! love your nail colour :) xx

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's from AA (and actually holds up pretty well).

      Delete
  5. Holy crap, how have I missed so many outfit posts! I need to visit you blog more. You have killer style!

    ReplyDelete